It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated." - Alec Bourne

By most accounts, in education American youth lag behind others in the world. We can catch up if we're determined to do so, but it won't be easy or quick; it will take totally rethinking our approach to education. Aren't we doing OK, even though we lag behind with education? Not so much, if we consider the crouching tigers of China and others where they take excellence in education seriously.

Essentially in America, what it will take to begin cultivating educational excellence across socioeconomic strata include the painful pill of removing athletics programs from our school and applying the funds and attention to improving our teacher support and curricula; changing from a memorization-testing mindset to one of critical thinking; keeping our children in school closer to the 230 days of Chinese children rather than the 180 days of ours (ours are in school less than half the calendar year), thereby reducing or eliminating hours of homework; and hiring teachers from the tops of their graduating classes.

Will our youngsters feel stressed at settling for a physical education class with an Olympic mindset rather than a football or basketball team? As Tom Friedman suggests, instead of the stress of buckling down to a culture of learning, "stress will be not understanding the thick Chinese accent of our kid's first boss. That will be stress."

In order to make the quantum leap to excellence, of course, we must continue teaching reading, writing and arithmetic, but that's no longer enough. We must commit to making the quantum leap of absorbing the traditional studies while adding a 21st century curriculum and global attitude.

Just as our parents could not have conceived the huge progress in communication, information and technology we have experienced in the last three decades, we cannot imagine the changes our children will experience as they enter a world with entirely different challenges from the world in which we gained our education. We must view education from the standpoint of what they will encounter, rather than the status quo.

The first change we must make is huge. We must shift from our culture of playing at school and at home, to one of learning; and in all our schools, we must teach critical thinking, communication skills and computer coding - all in a setting of problem-solving teamwork.

We can, and must, close the socioeconomic education gap through free online education, such as the courses in Khan Academy, primarily though not exclusively, for students in K-12, and MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) for higher education; and we must even provide, as Chinese educators do, tutoring to parents who need it in order to help their children learn.

CULTURE OF LEARNING
In our minds, school often lags behind athletics and extracurricular activities in both priority and funding. We do operate with the idea that colleges value extracurricular activities in their entrance criteria but the quality of extracurricular activities is important; for example, starring on the debate team, organizing a fundraiser and taking leadership in student government as well as serving on the newspaper and yearbook are of a much higher value than starring on the football team, or as a cheerleader.

Not fully understanding the link between education and its effect on their future success, our youth are often distracted with social media along with athletics - tweeting constantly, both in class and out. Facebook, Instagram, games, TV and other social media outlets consume their attention; little, if any is education related. They go to sleep late each night, yet must get up early, supposedly ready to function at a high level.

When they do get to class, far too often they are unprepared; parents often have had little time or energy to supervise and work with them. Or, even worse, parents may tend to complete assignments for them - particularly those for science fairs.

Chinese children, for example, far outshine ours educationally. Are Chinese children smarter than ours? Not at all, yet they excel where our children - even the best of them - lag behind others in the world.

One difference between our children and Chinese children is that Chinese familiesfunction in a culture of learning. They do play, of course, but learning is paramount. Parents and teachers interact closely and often; three times weekly is common, to ensure that students are progressing well; their teachers travel the globe in order to improve their skills. Granted, our social problems may be different but, through adaptation, we can follow their success.

CRITICAL THINKING
"The eight characteristics of critical thinking are asking questions, defining a problem, examining evidence, analyzing assumptions and biases, avoiding emotional reasoning, avoiding oversimplification, considering other interpretations, and tolerating ambiguity...also seen as an essential part of critical thinking", according to Dr. Karen I. Adsit, Director and Professor, Walker Teaching Resource Center, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, TN.

Evaluating the barrage of various opinions and 'facts' we encounter via social media and other outlets, it is important to be able to analyze the information completely and accurately in order to make reasoned decisions on issues that will impact our lives.

COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Verbal and non-verbal communication skills are at the very core of success or failure in negotiating life's challenges. Excellent communication skills, leading to effective interpersonal relationships, include (but are not limited to) team leadership and team participation as well as conflict resolution and negotiation. These skills help us to present our ideas and projects effectively, and to 'sell' ourselves at job interviews, participate as team leaders and members, and so on; the application of effective communication skills is virtually endless.

Former coach to the U.S. Olympic Team, Dr. Denis Waitley says, "A team in harmony is synergy in motion, where the whole is greater than the sum of the individual talents. When all assignments are understood, when each takes 100 percent responsibility for the outcome, a quantum leap in performance takes place. Winners learn how to become interdependent without sacrificing individuality; how to stand out while fitting in."

Toastmasters International provides an excellent, non-threatening environment for adults who wish to sharpen their communication skills and thus, coach their children.

CODING
Thousands of technology jobs are going unfilled in America today because of a lack of qualified candidates. Prospective employers are looking overseas for them. And that's only today.

As we see computers gradually being phased out in favor of other devices, future developments promise unimaginable opportunities in hardware development. (Think robots, computerized shopping, bioengineering, drones, manufacturing and scientific research, for starters.) Savvy students will be poised to delve right into a myriad ofemployment opportunities, in which they can write their own tickets.

But what about today? "Learning to code is the new literacy,"
writes Denise Detamore, Founder/Director of Advantage Learning Cooperative Educational Center. "It accelerates child development, especially in math. There are over 19 mathematical concepts in SCRATCH (a computer coding program for kids developed by MIT). Imagine an 8-year-old learning about negative numbers, probability, equations, variables, etc.

"Learning to code stimulates creativity and builds confidence in boys and especially for girls, and it unlocks the best and most promising careers in America. According to the U.S. Labor Department there will be a shortage of over 1 million people to fill the jobs in computer science by 2020."

Yes, it is time to realize that the future is here; we can either choose to move with the times, anticipating the future and make the quantum leap to excellence or maintain the status quo and take the consequences. Which will we choose? It's our decision.

Note:
Khan Academy provides a brief (free, as always) one-hour introduction to coding, in which students can create their own greeting cards.

An interesting read for students and adults is The iCandidate, despite several malapropisms.

Comments

Guest
01/03/2014 3:49pm

Nice write up. Actually the American education is not bad at communication skills. However, there might be some space for improvements when it comes down to basic skills. I have seen a lot of people who cannot do simple math right.

08/26/2014 3:32am

I agree completely. I kept wondering how they knew what emotion each person was feeling at that moment, especially when I recognized a couple of people as famous (did they ask Claudia Schiffer what she was feeling when this particular frame, of the probably hundreds of thousands of photos that have been taken of her, was shot?!?).

08/27/2014 1:06pm

Having a graduate degree in psychological test and measurement and worked as a psychometrician, for a test to be used it must have evidenced both reliability and validity.

08/27/2014 3:54pm

Guessing emotions based solely on the eye direction and eyebrow shape is not easy, especially when so many of the females were wearing makeup, which can alter eyebrow shape.

09/18/2014 10:24am

And #24 is Gertrude Stein. And she was always irritated. I got 3/36, one of them being George Bush who forutnately always looks stupid.

09/26/2014 1:08pm

Although I scored relatively well (a 29) I find some of the terms missleading and subjective.

10/08/2014 12:08pm

I also got a 34. I majored in physics and am one of those tech-addicted "millennials" who is, according to countless smug and intellectually stale magazine pieces, more likely to code a social networking app than connect emotionally with my peers and neighbors.

10/11/2014 9:01pm

It's funny how many people commenting are upset about this test for one reason or another.

11/16/2014 12:03pm

I read exclusively non-fiction and got a 20 on the test...but I found the pictures of poor quality. I also don't "see" how a person feels, I "feel" it, which only makes sense to people who have that way of sensing.

05/05/2014 8:11am

Likes substantially boost the acceptance of the respective internet site and in conjunction with the correct array rely; lots of folks will be drawn to your account. The organizations that give these solutions, will provide you with non-automated or robotic likes and provide you with true Instagram likes. The great difficulty regarding this is they might be quickly shipped to the account which means you would not have to go to that a lot. And when you're a compact organization, soaring your Instagram likes will possible be beneficial.

06/05/2014 2:44am

I’d ought to contact you in this article. Which in turn isn’t a thing It's my job to do! I prefer reading through a page that can help to make folks feel. Additionally, thank you regarding letting me personally in order to remark!

06/06/2014 11:15pm

There is certainly a lot to learn about this issue. I like all the points you've made

06/07/2014 12:44am

hi!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we be in contact extra about your post on AOL? I require a specialist in this area to unravel my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look forward to see you.

06/11/2014 11:48pm

I’d should speak to a person the following. Which isn’t an issue that i truly do! I enjoy reading through a piece of writing which could make persons feel. Also, cheers with regard to permitting me personally in order to comment!

Education can reflect to future. Now, it is important in our society because it plays a big role in what kind profession we want to be.

ikut nyimak aje gan...
+ sukse....

06/25/2014 12:11pm

you have potencial click my site now

07/11/2014 1:55am

I am now not positive the place you're getting your info, however great topic. I must spend a while learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great information I used to be looking for this information for my mission

08/20/2014 3:54am

thanks for sharing this.............for further information visit this site.........

09/03/2014 4:52am

Thanks for the information. You provided food for thought. Thanks for sharing the information. All the best to you.

09/23/2014 4:44am

Nice post. This post is very helpful for me.Thanks for sharing.

09/29/2014 9:40am

I am really impressed with your efforts and really pleased to visit this post.

10/09/2014 11:04am

After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of bloging.

Great site. I add this Post to my bookmarks.

10/27/2014 1:53pm

A very informative location. The way you have share this minutia and figures is really very appreciative. wish to glimpse more on this theme here. Thanks for posting this facts and numbers here.

11/27/2014 8:43pm

A culture of learning, Critical thinking, Communication skills and Coding are very important to all students that need to enhance their skills in communicating co-peers. I agree students need to learn their own talent to share. Unlike others that, Yes! They are very talented, but not able to share with others, these talented people is not really talented because they never knew the real meaning of talent.

12/07/2014 6:56am

We must shift from our culture of playing at school and at home, to one of learning; and in all our schools, we must teach critical thinking, communication skills and computer coding - all in a setting of problem-solving teamwork.

01/10/2015 5:17am

Education provides for you guideline for pick the right path for your right and best career that lead your life on the method for the achievement and you get fruitful life. Without knowledge you can't touch the tallness of the achievement. Education is extremely necessary for the development and development of the economy.

03/13/2015 1:35am

This provides good robotics education facility for any one in easily way.

I truly appreciate your stopping into read this post , and especially for finding the time to debate your tips and activities with us . You should arrive back once again before long !

04/13/2015 11:06am

Great review. Really the American instruction is not awful at relational abilities. Then again, there may be some space for enhancements when it boils down to essential aptitudes. I have seen many individuals who can't do straightforward math right.

04/29/2015 12:27am

Quantum Education Comes From Three 'R's + Four 'C's. This is another step in the transformation of education aimed at empowering the state education

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot

05/07/2015 8:45am

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I like to write a little comment to support you

05/10/2015 11:03am

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand so much about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you just could do with a few p.cpercent to force the message home a bit, however instead of that, that is excellent blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back

Hey would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thanks, I appreciate it!

05/19/2015 6:35am

I now realize how precious the person who made the blog just as you are, because it has been credited with providing free information on the reader.

06/08/2015 2:20am

CULTURE OF LEARNING - this is probably the one component, which unfortunately does not always pay enough attention. But if you think about it, really cherish colleges extracurricular activities in order to combine the thought everyone around the narrow issues. It all depends on whether or not to change the course of education.

06/19/2015 5:36am

We have to shift from our civilization of in concert at educate and at house, to one of knowledge; and in all our schools, we have to educate critical thoughts, communiqué skill and processor code - all in a surroundings of analytic cooperation.

I want to learn something new in education. You give me better way to choose that. Thanks a lot..

06/21/2015 5:22am

A distinct superb post, After i take pleasure in the various complete people spot into this online website, aiding absent people today together together with your pleasing and imaginative functions.

06/23/2015 3:07am

Oh my God I was unaware of the facts you mentioned in your article. It is so helpful that I am sure everyone will praise you for sharing this information. Wonderful work.

06/25/2015 1:46am

Great informative article student now a day use in modern technology use it is very helpful and informative.

07/09/2015 5:17am

Looking for a Relationship Tracker App to monitor your family, kids or employees? IntelMobi is the best GPS and Cell Phone Tracking App for smartphones.

07/10/2015 6:23am

Your ideas are very useful. Actually one of my friends is planning to work in this field, so I’ll definitely recommend your post to him. Many thanks to you.

I’m very impressed by your work and will recommend your tips to everyone in my circle so that they can also benefit from this information.

Thanks for helping us understand this topic. You have written it in a way that makes it very simple to understand. Thank you so much.

08/02/2015 5:27am

They're going to kill me for this,” Nicky said. “Aw c'mon Nicky, don't talk like that,” I replied in a bit of a panic. I'd never been around Nicky in a such a state,

08/02/2015 10:25pm

Bringing our education system up to a competitive level will require 'surgery' that will result in a brand ... Quantum Education Comes from Three 'R's + Four 'C's.

08/19/2015 4:10pm

You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i
have bookmarked you hopefully you keep posting new stuff.

09/07/2015 6:48am

Students develop important self-management skills and do better when they set intermittent goals over a longer period of time.

10/06/2015 10:21pm

Some face violence on their walk to school. Some feel the pressure of parental expectation. All are impacted by the physical and emotional toll of stress.

10/31/2015 4:26am

Hi,

Yeah I am agree with you but the education standard should be uplifted to take advantage of highly competitive world. The post is really helpful & I must say that quantum of education comes from three Rs & four Cs.

Regards,

Educationfrog
blog

11/30/2015 7:12am

I am really impressed by your write-up, as i found this article unique and attractive. Keep it up!

12/21/2015 8:28am

Thank you for sharing this excellent information. Your blog is really cool. It was truly user friendly experience.

12/29/2015 7:21am

We need to move from our human advancement of in show at instruct and at house, to one of learning; and in every one of our schools, we need to teach basic musings, dispatch expertise and processor code - all in a surroundings of investigative participation.

Your thoughts are exceptionally helpful. Really one of my companions is wanting to work in this field, so I'll unquestionably prescribe your post to him. Much obliged to you.

01/19/2016 1:29am

The field of training is given full consideration. Subsequent to the elementary school in each of us the capacity to raise, amid each of us must choose their future calling. This is an essential decision.

01/29/2016 10:55am

Could you please refer me to another good post like this? It's really good for my knowledge. Thanks!

02/09/2017 1:38pm

Thank you for your reply. My next post, "Progressing in the 21st Century: Part 2, Preparing All Youth" will have more recent, detailed information which readers may also find useful.

We offer our services in Canada for our student at affordable rates.

grab amazing offer on your uni assignments.

03/02/2016 1:04am

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.

03/17/2016 2:49am

Thanks for sharing the details. Each and every from the most beneficial to you.

03/23/2016 3:04pm

Thanks for the informative writing. Would mind updating some good tips about it. I still wait your next place.

04/14/2016 7:50pm

It proves that these educations are too much beneficial for the people for chose the profession and to develop the give the idea how to develop the business.

04/16/2016 6:37am

This article is a really fascinating subject on something I know little about. In fact all the blogs are interesting.

wonderful place and thanks for this information.

05/18/2016 1:08am

Great work read this.

05/24/2016 10:42pm

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

05/30/2016 3:05pm

Nice Post. It’s really a very good article. I noticed all your important points. Thanks

06/04/2016 7:23am

Many thanks for posting this info. I merely intend to let you understand that I merely look into your website as well as I find it quite appealing as well as helpful.

06/15/2016 3:48am

06/21/2016 1:18am

this article is amazing and mind blowing

06/22/2016 4:07am

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.

06/22/2016 6:44am

Wow it is...very nice,.......

a4ndinesh
06/23/2016 2:26am

good information

06/23/2016 6:24am

if any one have doubts in anna university counselling pls visit: http://a4n.in/home/calendar

06/23/2016 6:55am

This article is a really fascinating subject

06/25/2016 7:23am

Woah! I'm really getting a charge out of the format/subject of this site. It's clear, yet reasonable. A lot of times it's hard to comprehend that "immaculate equality" between famous accommodation and visual solicitation. I ought to say you've made a better than average appearing as to with this.

06/28/2016 3:58am

Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.

06/29/2016 5:25am

I love your site post really. Continue writing this type or kind of great products.

07/13/2016 6:50am

his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.

Truth be told regardless of on the off chance that somebody doesn't know then its up to other individuals that they will help, so here it happens.I wish to show because of you only to bail me out of this specific trouble.As a consequence of checking through the net and meeting procedures that were not profitable, I was speculation my life was finished.

07/16/2016 1:57am

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

07/18/2016 7:11am

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

07/18/2016 7:12am

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

08/02/2016 4:25am

I am really glad I have found this info.A good web site with interesting content, that is what I need. You have done a outstanding job!

08/04/2016 7:56am

I haven’t checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are really good quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend. insurance guides

08/13/2016 8:56pm

wow very interesting, I like what I read here.

08/15/2016 6:50pm

information is enough to make me interested to listen to what is contained in the article here, thank you for his information.

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.

I love this site and the information shared is awesome.

Buoyancy Technologies is a premier IT training institute in Chennai.

09/09/2016 8:02am

What a funny blog! I actually loved watching this comic video with my family as well as including my mates.

was quite happy with the information in these pages, is quite interesting and very bergunaka once for me personally

09/28/2016 7:26am

Plagiarius in Latin means abducting or kidnapping. The word 'plagiarism' originates from this Latin word and is used in those contexts where the individual takes the thoughts, words or ideas of another person and uses it as his own without giving the necessary credit to the author.

10/12/2016 7:15am

Thanks.

11/05/2016 3:13am

When somebody composes a bit of composing he/she holds the thought about a client in his/her mind that how a client can know it. Thusly that is the reason this bit of composing is outstdanding. Much obliged!

11/07/2016 8:32am

Internet has changed the way people learn things. For one, it has opened the floodgates of information; every conceivable branch of knowledge has some data shared in the public domain of worldwide web.

11/12/2016 6:52am

The treatment method recommended for colorectal cancer relies mainly on the stage to which the cancer has been detected. Basically there are two groups of treatment schemes that are currently available. These are the standard methods of treatment and the clinical trials.

11/12/2016 7:04am

Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

When you sit down to write an essay, first think of a topic that you are interested in, only then will you be able to write an essay that will be convincing or say, one that would be competent enough to leave an impact on the reader.

You know, this post is really wonderful! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Keep writing...

12/16/2016 12:51am

The Master of Business Administration or MBA is now turning out to be a prerequisite for managerial positions in today's organizations

01/04/2017 7:25am

You may want to keep your bowel incontinence problems a secret from others as you feel embarrassed over them. Finding out exactly what is causing your bowel incontinence can lead you to getting appropriate bowel incontinence treatments and to obtain relief from your stress.

Yes,something can come from nothing if you buy the hottest thinking in string theory and quantum physics. I don't buy to facilitate idea personally, and my education in physics goes far...

01/18/2017 11:48pm

Landmark Pallavaa is a pleasant Beach Resort in ECR road with the facility of deluxe rooms,beach view suites,special suites and budget rooms with world class amenities and facilities.

02/08/2017 6:48am

Web hosting is the service that makes your website available to be viewed by others on the Internet. A web host provides space on its server, so that other computers around the world can access your website by means of a network or modem.

02/08/2017 7:05am

Designing a web site is all regarding making sites for running on-line businesses that facilitate in building a association between the business and also the customers in an exceedingly thanks to move in addition as entertain.

Another great post, I appreciate all the work you put into this site, helping out others with your fun and creative works.

03/20/2017 8:39am

Super Post! Its really great blog!
Thanks for sharing your opinion!

We always need to make sure that we will take care of doing something really better and perfect in good ways

Real-time and placement focused Software Testing training in chennai determined to provide end-to-end Software Testing Training Course in Chennai for Students and Professionals

04/05/2017 10:04am

Thanks for sharing in detail. Your blog is an inspiration! Apart of really useful tips, it's just really ! This post will be effectively Just about everything looks good displayed.

04/07/2017 7:58am

Elite Delhi Escorts is a highly efficient and a very well-organized escort agency providing female escorts in Delhi for out calls.

04/07/2017 12:36pm

American instruction is not terrible at relational abilities. Be that as it may, there may be some space for changes when it boils down to fundamental abilities. I have seen many people who can't do straightforward math right.

Exclusive independent female Delhi escorts . Search Vip escort girls by location, by reviews or price range. Outcall and incall services.

Mobile Van Advertising are used in promotional activities such as launching program, Inauguration of companies, advertisement of corporate companies.

05/15/2017 12:10pm

We like to read this issue.. Thanks you've made it clear!

05/25/2017 7:03am

Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?

Kryonpublishing to provide the services are Article Editorial service , Magazine editorial solutions, Project management services, Book type setting services, Digital content abstracting & indexing, ebook publishers, Technical content digital publishing, multimedia services.

05/31/2017 2:31am

06/01/2017 2:12am

Searching for perfect institution or college in USA need not be a big daunting task anymore. You may now take the help of online educational search portals and search tools for finding the very best cream of colleges and US universities in US.

thank's for information

thanks you very much for information

We are the best providers of PHP Training in Chennai with excellent placements. Our training program is very much mixed both practical and interview point of questions.

06/18/2017 7:19pm

Sometimes it's not easy to find such issue on the net, bu it's great. You have one!

07/01/2017 11:47am

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!

We have technology, finally, that for the first time in human history allows people to really maintain rich connections with much larger numbers of people.The Internet has been the most fundamental change during my lifetime and for hundreds of years.

07/08/2017 10:47am

Most of the information given here might have been by any methods steady. Brilliant post!!! Really cherished this sort of post.

07/09/2017 10:32am

A debt of gratitude is in order for imparting this post to us. Propelled Lash which give the presence of thicker hair.

07/19/2017 10:00am

Nice post

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post. It was funny. Keep on posting! Such a lovely blog you have shared here with us. Really nice.

07/22/2017 4:44pm

As another phone is released, accessories for that phone are already available on the market. One of the latest phones available is the Pixon by Samsung, and this article will explore some of the Samsung Pixon accessories that are available on the market.

Nice post

08/02/2017 2:17am

08/29/2017 2:24am

I really thank you for the great info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts

09/02/2017 11:21am

Nice artikel gan.., always success..

09/05/2017 7:26am

For those of you who like to visit enjoy the beautiful island, welcome to Tidung Island.

09/08/2017 9:00pm

Very attractive, interesting article. Congratulations and success, informative I love it.

09/13/2017 4:32am

Many readers respond positively. They get clear information.

09/20/2017 10:31pm

Kampung Inggris has more than 150 English courses. See more at link above, and Joint us now

09/22/2017 9:22am

While marketing can be tricky, it is the content that makes the site important. If you provide informative content that serves the needs of your visitors, word will spread.

09/27/2017 7:42pm

Reproduction of Kacer Birds. Kacer generally experienced the mating season between January and June. The males will captivate the females with their charming singing and dancing.

Colors Fashion Designing Institute in Chennai aims in making a creative unique career path for ladies. Fashion is everywhere around us and this is an evergreen industry. Join Diploma course today for a better tomorrow

10/10/2017 7:05am

Hadoop Is A Free, Java-Based Programming Structure That Supports The Treatment Of Tremendous Instructive Accumulations In A Parallel Passed On Enlisting Condition.

10/15/2017 10:58pm

The Phantom 4’s magnesium skeleton reduces weight while keeping stiffness at a maximum to minimize vibration. The new core design lifts the center of gravity closer to the Phantom 4’s heart, improving balance, making it more agile and impressively precise.

10/16/2017 12:15am

The Phantom 4 magnesium skeleton reduces weight while keeping stiffness at a maximum to minimize vibration. The new core design lifts the center of gravity closer to the Phantom 4’s heart, improving balance, making it more agile and impressively precise.

10/18/2017 6:18am

The natural atmosphere is really felt on this island. On the island of Bira you can see the beauty of the underwater with diving and snorkeling. Besides enjoying the beauty of panorama under the sea.

10/24/2017 6:15am

We have a myriad of reasons to choose us as a trusted car rental partner, become a car rental company with considerable scale in this business segment, 24 hours Booking Service for you.

10/26/2017 3:42pm

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.

Learn SEO Training in Chennai with Experts. We are Best SEO Training Institute in Chennai. We give completely down to earth situated preparing by the continuous master

10/28/2017 1:07pm

References below to see all of our Bungalow models or choose Design of your choice. Our Duplex House plan begins very early, almost at seribu sq. Ft. And includes a large-sized home floor plan of over 5,000 square feet.

10/29/2017 11:56am

Drones are unmanned remotely controlled flying vehicles that also can be used for specific work in addition to just being able to fly around. Whether larger or mini drones, a few criteria below will help you know what is best for you.

GNARITUS is top ranked web designing and web Development Company in Chennai. We specialized in web design, ecommerce website, CMS concept and SEO.

10/31/2017 12:08pm

There are many ways to own a house, for example are mortgages and build houses little by little. The point is to buy land first, then build a house. For those of you who plan to build a simple house. Fortunately you still have some land to create a garden and green space in your dwelling. .

11/01/2017 7:11am

Impressbss.com is Web Design Company in Chennai, Web Designing in Chennai, We offer professional &High quality website Designing Service

11/03/2017 2:06am

Brand Protection Period can be renewed every 10 years continuously. Rightsholders of the Trademark may already apply for a brand extension from six months before the expiration of the brand protection period to 6 months after the end of the protection period.

11/03/2017 11:54pm

keuntungan situs responsif keuntungan situs responsif keuntungan situs responsif

11/04/2017 12:06am

seo medan paling keren banget dah pokoknya

11/04/2017 12:13am

toko bunga balikpapan hadir untuk membantu orang yang butuh karangan bunga

11/04/2017 12:46pm

A tip in building a residence or doing an affordable home remodeling, of course must be done very mature planning. This is necessary in order to minimize a risk of budget swelling.

11/05/2017 10:01am

Great Post !! Very interesting topic will bookmark your site to check if you write more about in the future

11/07/2017 11:49am

We make sure they will not mark up the price for personal use as long as your company uses the car rental service from our service. Even many of our tenants are very familiar with our drivers like friends because we always put forward friendly service.

11/08/2017 3:12am

rktraining provides the best training in Chennai and was started with an aim to bridge the gap between IT industry and the students. We ease the process of job hunt for our

students.

11/09/2017 12:40pm

So far Mourinho has been a successful coach in almost every club he handled as a champion. Mourinho himself has worked with Antero Henrique, PSG's sporting director, as he handles Porto.

11/10/2017 7:56pm

If you're not sure where to start, you may be wise to ask for help from an architect, designer, or interior painter. Anda dapat dengan mudah menemukan ide untuk tangga dan bahkan orang-orang yang dapat membantu Anda merancangnya.

11/14/2017 5:35pm

It will determine the beauty of the house you choose. The exterior of the house also should not escape your attention. Tricks create a small park at minimalist home.